Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sexiest Soles excerpt: "Stella and the Silver Stilettos" by Tenille Brown

Another excerpt from Sexiest Soles: Erotic Stories About Feet and Shoes, this one from Tenille Brown's "Stella and the Silver Stilettos." I'm reading all about leather, latex, rubber and PVC right now for Second Skins and despite the hot weather it's making me want to don my red latex dress, which I haven't worn in years. I think the next latex purchase, if there is one, though, will be a skirt. Or maybe a thong! Though there's always a spanking dress (I can't find the link to my favorite one, but it's black and red and basically has a strategically cut-out hole, some of the other ones I hesitate to call "dresses" and are more like latex aprons with the whole back showing) - when I win the lottery or sell a big book and actually have someone to spank me, perhaps that will be my present to myself. That's all just a silly fantasy though, I am much more likely to blow tons of cash on onesies and silly little toys for all the babies in my life, though I am getting more and more jealous of all the mamas by the day, I've got to say.

Anyway, back to the excerpt - from "Stella and the Silver Stilettos" by Tenille Brown:



Stella lifted her legs, then placed her feet on the edge of the bed. And then Seymour looked down and saw them, the silver stilettos that had haunted him, had mesmerized him since she first put them on her feet. She had left them on, dear God she had left them on. She lifted and pressed one foot against his chest, the sharp heel grazing his nipple ever so sweetly.

Seymour held the stiletto in his hand, rubbed his nose along the toe, then placed her leg over his shoulder. He fell to his knees and crawled forward, his face finding the mound between her legs. He tasted her. His tongue traced a path between the folds of Stella's cunt. He felt the heels at the back of his neck, her ankles holding him still and drawing him in. Her body squirmed on top of the sheets and only when he felt the warm quiver against his lips and felt the groan that worked its way down her throat and through her body did Seymour rise and sink between her legs.

His cock was swollen with the need to be inside her. He rested his head against her calf, inhaling the scent of her skin, the scent of sweet, sweet leather as he found his way inside.

A silver clad foot dangled over his shoulder and he stroked her tongue with his own. The feel of the silver stilettos against Seymour's back caused his legs to tremble, threatening to give way. The need for her, the need to be covered by her warmth, washed over him in waves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home