Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 07, 2006

more sexy shoes


Sexy Shoes
Originally uploaded by Jessica Shannon.
And I made an Amazon.com Listmania! list of "Summer's Sexiest Soles" - well, the ones I like best, though there are umpteen more to check out.

And, of course, if you've read (or do read) Ultimate Undies, Sexiest Soles, and/or Secret Slaves and like them, I'd really love it if you let Amazon readers know that. I'll also have books for sale at the next In The Flesh on July 19th which I'll be signing - I'll even do lipstick print kisses, if you'd like. Been busy busy busy with umpteen projects - realized I was a bit premature in thinking everything would be done by July 4th and I could focus on Sexual Freedom for All, but by end of July most of this stuff should be sorted out, with hopefully a new project or two to keep me busy, and then I can dig into all this research I want to do and get to writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home