Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mediabistro interview with Paul Stevens, Associate Editor, Tor/Forge

Mediabistro From the Editors interview with Paul Stevens, Associate Editor, Tor/Forge - He's Polly Frost's editor on her amazing short story collection Deep Inside: Extreme Erotic Fantasies, out next summer. I'll be sure to post more about it - I blurbed it, it's sci fi/fucked up/crazy smut, and for me to like anything sci fi/fantasy means it really grabbed me, because I'm usually way too logical for that. Plus he's interested in all sorts of off-the-beaten path writing generally.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home