Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, July 03, 2006

Making sense out of chaos

Or at least, I will be trying to between now and September 1st as I write the proposal for Sexual Freedom for All with the help of Miriam, umpteen scattered notes, blog posts, columns, Google, the stacks of books toppling over in piles at home, and this book:

The Art of the Book Proposal

The Art of the Book Proposal



I have to keep reminding myself that nothing else matters. Well, that's overstating it, but all the little projects I worry over are ultimately meaningless if I never get this damn book done. I am just going to try to remember that when I wake up and go to bed every day this summer to keep myself focused on actually writing something coherent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home