Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, July 17, 2006

The hottest erotica story I've read all year

I just turned in my proofs for Caught Looking: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists and not only is it the hottest book I've ever worked on, some of the stories are just about the hottest erotica stories I've ever read. Maybe it's the nature of exhibitionism and especially voyeurism; it gives authors a chance to really slowly detail every nuance of what turns them on. My absolute favorite story, which I will be nominating for all kinds of "Best Of"s and reading to anyone who'll give me the chance, is Stan Kent's "My Finest Hour." Taking a cue from a Blondie song, his narrator elaborates on watching his girlfriend get off in the shower. It's an absolutely perfect story and I got all turned on and kinda proud reading it again. Plus, how fucking cool is Stan's bio? He really is a rocket scientist! And an amazing erotic storyteller - another person I want in all my books!

Stan Kent is a chameleon hair colored former nightclub owning rocket scientist author of erotic novels. Stan has penned nine original, unique and very naughty works including the Shoe Leather series. Selections from his books have been featured in the Best of Erotic Writing Blue Moon collections. Stan has hosted an erotic talk show night at Hustler Hollywood for the last five years. The Los Angeles Times described his monthly performances as “combination moderator and lion tamer.” To see samples of his works and his latest hair colors, visit Stan at www.StanKent.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home