Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dental bondage from Secret Slaves: Erotic Stories of Bondage

L. Elise Bland is one of my favorite erotica writers. I want to put her in all my anthologies and routinely beg her for stories, like now as I finish up She's on Top and He's on Top. This "sadistic Southern belle" is fascinating, sexy, super smart, creative, gives a mean spanking, and her story from Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z called "Every Good Boy Deserves Favors" got picked up for Best American Erotica 2006.



Her bondage story is called "A Tooth for a Tooth" and is also quite fabulous. (Reminder: You can hear Zaedryn Meade read from her story "Unlocking" from Secret Slaves: Erotic Stories of Bondage this Wednesday, July 19th at 8 pm at Happy Ending Lounge at my reading series In The Flesh.)

"A Tooth for a Tooth" by L. Elise Bland


"OK," I said. "You can teach me, but only if you can pin me." With those words, I threw her down on the bed. I had an unfair advantage with my height and weight, but she was a little spitfire. She kicked, flailed, and tossed me on my back. But in no time, I had flipped her back over.

I held her wrists and kissed her. She closed her eyes and turned her head to one side. I could tell she was already giving in, but then I realized she was more than I could handle. I had no idea what I was doing. When I worked for the oral surgeon, bondage was a piece of cake. The slender arms of the dental chair made it easy to restrain somebody and the Velcro snaps were quick and foolproof. No hooks or snaps required. The thigh restraint went all the way around the bottom of the chair, encompassing both legs at once. With the new-fangled bondage, I would have to learn everything from scratch. I didn't know what to do with non-medical restraints. How would I attach them to the bed? With ropes? Chains? Where was the rest of her equipment? And what was I supposed to do with her once I had her in place? I was more scared of looking stupid than I was of getting tied up, so I released my tension and let her overpower me. Alissa laughed, not realizing that I was playing possum. She straddled my chest and gritted her teeth into an insane grin, her pink lipstick streaked across her cheek like femme war paint.

"You win," I said. "Show me what you've got." Out came two more restraints for my ankles and before I knew it, I was butt naked and strapped to the bed. Even though the restraints didn't hurt, I was uncomfortable at first. I felt like a freak. We were being total perverts smack dab in the middle of the day, the bright sun screaming through the window panes at our bare skin and loud busses plowing into our private lives. Alissa didn't seem to mind, though. She knelt in between my thighs, her chest still heaving from the exertion. I was definitely a tough cookie to crack. My frame was downright burly compared to hers, but she had plenty of tricks up her sleeve. As if by magic, a tiny rubber whip appeared that twirled and bounced between my thighs.

"You thought you were just going to lie back and get fucked, didn't you?" she asked as she brought the demonic little toy closer and closer to my pussy. "Now that I have you where I want you, I can do anything I please." I felt the first sting on my leg and jumped up against the restraints. I tried to close my knees, but my ankles were spread too far apart. The whip was moving so fast, the falls had become a tornado of red rubber that moved slowly but surely towards my most delicate body parts. The buzz sent my lips fluttering like a vibrator, but unfortunately not strong enough to get me off. I wiggled down and shoved my pussy towards the toy in hopes of more pressure. Instead, I received a single sharp jolt from the whip, right on my clit.


Buy the book to keep reading!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home