Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Back in NYC, back to work

Got in late last night, helped along by many laugh-inducing comments from Ms. Cogan, will have photos as soon as I find (yes, again!) the cord to transfer the photos but much to do today. I made this massive to do list on the plane and got home and realized I have some other tasks as well but I actually wrote a tiny thing when I got home late last night and just finished a story called "Dorothy for the Day." But anyway, gonna try to wisely use this rare day off. Fun summer reading: Meg Cabot's Queen of Babble, which I started on the plane though should have been reading by the pool:

I wanted to know if they've got any diet Coke," I say.

Dominique makes a face. "Of course not. Why would you want to put those kinds of terrible chemicals in your body?"

Because they're delicious, I want to say. But instead I say, "Oh. Okay. Then . . . nothing."

(As an aside to that, Nichelle just told me that at a Burger King in NYC a woman requested half diet Coke and half regular Coke - that's just wrong on so many levels. Pick a side, lady, pick a side!)

And as soon as I find that cord I shall post many lovely photos of the hotel and my friends and us being silly.

My pretty harsh female domination story "His Just Rewards," inspired by someone I met what feels like ages ago but was only three years ago during the madness of 2003, is in the lovely Alison Tyler's new anthlogy Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 4. That's about it, back to my Word docs and then a visit with my adorable baby cousin.

Naughty Spanking Stories from A to  4

Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home