Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Advocate's sex issue

I haven't seen it yet, but apparently The Advocate's sex issue is out - check it out to read about my top 3 female celebrity crushes (they are all very different and are not all queer but all fascinate me). I actually had to call the reporter back and think about it for a little while. I will say that of the three, I have met one, interviewed one by phone, and listened to the music of another. Sorry, Monica Lewinsky is not on the list - I'm kindof over her (not that I'd be averse to meeting making out with her or anything, she's just not in the top 3 anymore).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home