Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stress and panties

Once again, a trip is inducing utter panic into my already stressed-out life. I leave tomorrow morning and have a dress but no shoes, don't know where my bathing suit is, am going to have to spend a chunk of time banging away on the laptop, but at least I'll be doing so away from evil New York. I'm honestly starting to think about getting out of here, which is crazy, cause I love New York, it's just starting to really try my patience. I don't know how to force myself to sit down and work and not drift off, I don't know how to actually steer myself in the direction I want to go, and then I worry that I will never actually realize my vision cause I'm too busy chasing after random stupid things and letting other people's visions guide me. But I hope a few days away, with friends and sun and beach and my book on writing a book proposal will help. And away from the drama of email and texts and all of that. In reality, there's lots of great stuff I'm doing I just feel like I'm stagnating, spinning my wheels for pennies and just not going anywhere, or at least, anywhere I want to be going. Individually it's all cool but I treat so much of this like I'm a little girl with a fun hobby, like I'm collecting stickers or playing chess or whatever, rather than my actual livelihood. Well, some of it anyway. I do need a vacation, but sometimes I think I should just toss everything in a dumpster (I know that'd take a few weeks anyway) and get far away from here, but it's mostly I just want to get far away from ME.

So anyway, in lieu of being productive when I finally got home last night, I worked on my Amazon list all about panties and lingerie to promote Ultimate Undies, and they told me that "ass" was an inappopriate word, so I had to change it to "bum." This from a site that sells vibrating panties, vibrators, floggers, and more! I did find some pretty pictures and discovered they sell Betsey Johnson clothes:



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home