Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sexiest Soles: Erotic Stories About Feet and Shoes


Photo by GirlyNYC

Calling all foot fetishists and shoe fetishists...this is the book for you!

Sexiest Soles is probably the most visually appealing of the three books, which is probably why one of my favorite stories in the book is soon going to be played out in photographs - more details on that when I have them. Again, please let me know of any shoe and/or feet blogs that should know about the book - I know about foot fetish blog Feet on the Ground, Shoewawa, Manolo's Shoe Blog and my friend and The Perfect Fit author Miss Meghan but welcome any good leads. Clearly, I am trying to spread the word about these books since I'll be away when they come out and pretty busy with writing/editing projects and various events when I get back. Plus this one gives me the chance to post photos of sexy shoes.



Sexiest Soles: Erotic Stories about Feet and Shoes

Delight in that delicious touch of steely stilettos...delicate arches...black motorcycle boots...sweaty size twelves. Whether it's the gentle massage of a foot rub, the suckling of tempting toes, or a very private pedicure, this naughty collection of fetish erotica has no trouble putting its best foot forward. Both risky and risque, Secret Soles will make more than an imprint on your desires.


Sexiest Soles: Erotic Stories About Feet and Shoes
Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel and Christopher Pierce

Discovering the Shoe Slut Within, by Audacia Ray
To Soothe the Savaged Feet, by Cynderella
Hot Foot'in, by T. Hitman
Bastinado, by Teresa Noelle Roberts
Magic, by Donna George Storey
Black Motorcycle Boots, by Shane Allison
How I Got My Wings, by Jean Roberta
Spykes, by Stan Kent
After the Coda, by Debra Hyde
Footing the Bill, by N.T. Morley
Size 12s and Longing, by Simon Sheppard
Dirty Boots, by Elizabeth Dunn
These Feet, by M. Christian
A Pedicure Money Can't Buy, by Ben Winters
Hooked, by Diane Thibault
Worship at His Feet, by Bob Condron
Stella and the Silver Stilletos, by Tenille Brown
Sister Teresa's Bondage Ballet Shoes, by Lucretia Mieriflessione
Can I Help You? by Maddy Stuart
Skate Shop, by Joel A. Nichols
That's Why You Wear Fuckshoes, by Violetta Cutrero
True Love, Says the Cartopedist, by Steve Berman
The Shoe Store, by Eva Hore
Toe Job, by Rachel Kramer Bussel
Tomboy Blues, by Jason Rubis
Between the Toes, by Tara Alton
Cordy, by Michael Rhodes
A Very Personalized Fitting, by Teresa Joseph
Easy Steps to a Perfect Pedicure, by Jonathan W. Harnisch
Eat My Toes, Sit on My Foot! by Jay Starre
A Sensitive Sole, by Andrea Dale

Pedal Pleasures (Introduction)
by Rachel Kramer Bussel


Some of us think of our feet as simple conveniences, allowing us to walk unimpeded. They’re a necessary vehicle for getting around, but not a body part to covet or caress. For a long time, that was my opinion, too, and the erotic appeal of my precious peds never really occurred to me. It took someone else's feet lust to show me the way. While other women lusted after the highest of heels, I was content in my Converse or Skechers sneakers, which allowed me to walk the streets of New York as quickly as I wanted to.

But all that change the day I tried on my first pair of stripper shoes. I was at a local fetish store (buying a gorgeous French maid's outfit, if you must know), and my friend encouraged me to try the heels. They were incredibly tall and narrow, with an open toe and were totally shiny. The heel, probably five inches tall, frightened me, and I wondered if I'd ever be able to squeeze my size eight and a half feet into them, let alone walk in them. But somehow, without even wearing stockings, my foot slid right into what seemed more like a slipper than a teetering, shiny black shoe. Immediately, I felt not only taller, but sexier as the shoes cradled my feet, arching them so my calves were extend, my ass raised, my breasts pushed forward. From that moment on, I was in love with high heels.

Owning shoes I knew I couldn’t walk in, shoes that practically screamed sex, made me feel naughty. I carried them to lovers’ houses, slipping them on as I stood in front of the sink to wash their dishes, or letting them give me an extra boost while we got down and dirty. I highly recommend keeping one pair of shoes in your arsenal the way you might keep a favored sex toy or pair of underwear—a little secret only imparted to that special someone or someones. My shiny black stripper shoes took on a whole new life as I worked them into my erotic repertoire, and they opened a world of feet and shoes pleasures that I’m happy to be able to share with you with this collection.

Soon after this initial purchase, I saw another pair that made me want to kneel down and lick the wearer’s feet. A local performer was onstage in a bikini top, short skirt, and shoes with a clear jelly strap adorned with multicolored glitter. While everyone stared at her exposed flesh up top, my eyes were fixated down below, watching the glitter sparkle against her painted toenails.

Just this week, I had some time to kill and dipped into a salon for a most luxurious treat—a pedicure. They were overbooked, so I got to splash my feet in the warm water and catch up on the tabloids before a stranger came and soaked, smoothed, filed and massaged my feet and legs, before painting my toenails a gleaming, shiny red. I walked out with my newly painted toes peeking out through the front of my newest acquisition, a pair of burgundy open-toed heels. That combination, with the shoes raising my calves, giving me extra height, and even more, a sense of power as I stroll along the sidewalk, is simply priceless. It’s not about a specific pair of shoes or foot fashion or style so much as an attitude—I know my feet are worth worshipping, and I’m going to make sure you know it too.

Reading these stories brought back all of my favorite memories of having my feet squeezed, massaged, licked, worshiped and appreciated. They also reminded me of feet I have loved and lusted after. These authors understand the precipice of ticklishness and arousal brought about when our feet are met with eager hands and hungry mouths, when we get to indulge our beleaguered peds and give them a break from bearing our entire weight all day. Audacia Ray's "Discovering the Shoe Slut Within" chronicles the process of a new convert to shoe lust, while Stan Kent’s “Spykes” takes shoe lust to a whole new level as his protagonist enters a club and is surrounded by sexy shoes at every turn.

Some of the feet you’ll read about here are small and petite, others are big and smelly. You’ll find jocks, friends, mistresses and lovers, all bound together by their mutual feet and shoe passion. Sometimes it takes them by surprise, and sometimes they seek out people who they know will be able to fulfill their most cherished dream.

I highly recommend reading The Sexiest Soles either in bed, or better yet, while getting a footrub or soaking your feet. You can read aloud to your lover, and get some suggestions on what to do with your dirty soaks, favorite stilettos or at-home pedicure. All the authors here have gone above and beyond simply fetishizing the body part I’ve once scorned, raising feet onto a pedestal of their very own. From ballet dancers to black motorcycle boots to a cartopedist (you’ll have to read Steve Berman’s story to find out what that is), we’ve got it all, even a shoe store where the customer takes home much more than a rectangular box.

Let these authors take you on a journey that begins with the first step—or at the very least, the first mouthful of a tasty sole or heel.

On a Pedestal (an Introduction)
by Christopher Pierce

One of my favorite Tom of Finland drawings depicts a handsome, muscular, naked man lying on the ground, surrounded by a forest of black leather boots. The man is smiling, happy to be at the feet of the many men that stand around him. One of the men even has his booted foot planted firmly on the prostrate man’s ass.

As I often do when I look at Tom’s pictures, I want to be in it. I want to be that man on the floor, adrift in a sea of boots. Boots, like facial hair, uniforms and cigars, are things that are quintessentially masculine for me, automatically raising a man’s hotness factor into the danger level. Hiking boots, Army boots, cowboy boots, police boots, firemen’s boots, Navy SEAL boots, clam-digging boots, fly-fishing boots, Marine boots, all these and more get my blood pumping faster and stir in me a desire to drop to my knees and worship them.

I also like wearing them, enjoying the sense of power and confidence they give me. I’ve found that boys respond to me more quickly when I’m wearing boots than otherwise.

What a joy now to explore a world of stories about boots, shoes and the feet that inhabit them. As with the previous book in this series, Ultimate Undies: Erotic Stories About Underwear and Lingerie, I have found here in this collection a treasure-trove of experiences and fantasies that run the gamut from familiar to surprising to mind-blowing.

I love the decadence of Stan Kent’s “Spykes.” “Hot Foot’n” by T. Hitman plunges me into a world of basketball so authentic I can smell the sweat and hear the crash of the ball on the floor as I read it. “Cordy” by Michael Rhodes reminds me that sometimes our fetishes are thrust upon us, and we become enslaved to them even if they’re initially repellant. Teresa Joseph’s “A Very Personalized Fitting” is a fantasia of feet in all their glory, and “The Shoe Store” by Eva Hore is a dazzling depiction of sex in public. “Stella and the Silver Stilettos” by Tenille Brown is a masterpiece of wistful desire and aching tenderness with its story of a man, a woman and a very special pair of shoes.

There is something primal, almost mystical, about feet. An old Peanuts cartoon I remember shows Snoopy the Beagle having conversations with his various body parts. (It’s more charming than it sounds.) Snoopy discovers that of all his body parts, his feet are the most difficult, being irritable, surly, and always complaining. I understood it then as I do now. Our feet are literally the hardest working parts of our bodies, our load-bearers, as they spend each day supporting the rest of the body. Our other body parts are rewarded frequently for their efforts but our poor feet are too often neglected.

When my partner massages my feet the sensations are always surprising in their intensity. I frequently lose control of my feet as he works them, and they shiver and quiver in bliss. A character in the before-mentioned “Hot Foot’n” claims that the nerve ending configurations in a man’s feet are identical to those in his penis. I have no idea if that is accurate or not, but I believe it – even if it’s not true, it feels true.

My co-editor and I are hereby giving feet their due. We are elevating them onto a pedestal where they can be appreciated, adored, even worshipped. Men’s feet, women’s feet, and the shoes and boots that adorn them, are our focus here. We hope you enjoy this journey as much as we have, and learn, as we did, that feet are as diverse as the people they belong to, as exciting and mysterious and powerful and humbling.

And finally, if you’ll forgive me a moment of pure fanboy geekiness I just have to say the following. It is an honor to not only be included in, but to be co-editing, an anthology that features work by M. Christian and Simon Sheppard. Together these two geniuses edited my favorite anthology ever, Alyson’s Rough Stuff: Tales of Gay Men, Sex and Power. Their work is amazing, together and separately. They have shown me what’s possible with erotic writing, inspiring me to try to do the best work that I can.

Gentlemen, I worship at your feet and kiss your boots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home