Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sara Jo Allocco's hot hotel sex


9
Originally uploaded by saraisloco.
Actually, if you missed it last night at SMUT, which I'm gonna go ahead and say you did since there were about five audience members, you missed a FABULOUS, funny, sexy story from Miss Sara Jo. She and Brandy Barber are going to keep my column filled with anecdotes for many months to come. Kudos to our lovely hostess Desiree Burch for laugh-out-loud stories about guys with one ball and her fabulous stage presence. I'll never think of The Parker Meridian, or its catalog where you can by things like the BED, CHAIRS, and PILLOWS featured in the hotel, in the same way again. Actually, I've never been inside, but now I feel like I have. Sara and Brandy are gonna be hosting The Kissing Booth on June 9th - don't miss it, there will be karaoke and a party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home