Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I love you, too, Diet Coke



Inspired by my friend, Judy McGuire, who just had a Diet Coke relapse and boy did she enjoy it

I'm so with her, except I never stopped drinking it so can't really relapse. And I drink from 1.5 liter or 20 oz. bottles usually, not cans. Diet Coke has seen me through SO many huge life moments and big ups and downs it's not even funny. It's so comforting whether I'm hungover or ecstatic or crying or just blase. I pretty much always have some on me, or I'm twitchy. And before anyone sends me those awful forwards about Nutrasweet, don't worry, I know. I like ingesting chemicals, really.

Also, we can add to the law firms which block my website: Mofo.com - gotta say, I love it! The first time I heard that Morrison and Foerster's website was Mofo.com I really thought it was a joke, but it's not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home