Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another fabulously fun reading

I don't have much time now to recap the latest, fabulous In The Flesh, other than to thank all the readers and everyone (so many of you!) who showed up. It was another spectacular night filled with self-spanking to punctuate readings, twincest, a sexy massage and a black jacuzzi, an Israeli seduction, some spanking voyeurism, some hot Election Night 2004 kinky sex, and a brilliant teacher/student prison scene role-playing scenario. I know it sounds bizarre, and it was, but also sexy and hilarious. I'll be adding updates at the In The Flesh site when I can, which may not be next week considering that tonight I'm off to DC for BEA. I've got my camera, tape recorder, and laptop, along with my enthusiasm for an endless stream of free books, parties, cupcakes, and friends.

Check out the authors who read at In The Flesh for more about their work:

Charlie Anders

Ron Bass

Polly Frost

Emily Scarlet Kramer of CAKE

Sofia Quintero

Leora Skolkin-Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home