Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Rainy days, needed breaks

I've needed some time to sleep and catch up and just breathe and think. Doing too much too fast leads to mistakes, typos, falling behind, stress. All not healthy. So I'm trying my best to focus and take care of myself. Reading, writing, planning, errands. Saw beautiful cards by Smudge Ink at Exit 9 today, but resisted, for the moment. I have cards bursting out all over the place to be mailed. In the meantime, writing and reading about MILFs, watching Four Weddings and a Funeral (research for my "number of sex partners" column), catching up on various overdue things, writing a blurb, etc. Tomorrow Diana Cage is interviewing me for The Radio Blowfish Variety Show podcast.

Thanks, somehow Amazon Connect decided to now work from Internet Explorer on my laptop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home