Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, April 20, 2006

New book in October: Caught Looking

Caught Looking : Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel and Alison Tyler

Please DON'T ask me the status of your submission - the book's almost done and is going to KICK ASS, it's the best project I've ever worked on, I think, with really stellar stories, but it's not finalized yet. I am always (or try to be) really good about letting authors know the status of their work and it's super annoying to have them ask every step along the way or to just generally not follow the instructions I work hard to put together to forestall potential problems. What's also annoying? Questions like "what's PVC?" Because, you know, there's a little thing called Google. Sorry, it just amazes me sometimes how lazy people are. Cause I'm not busy at all. Ha! I'm actually for real going to be hiding away on nights and weekends to finish all sorts of writing I need to do and just take a break. Bigger update on the best In The Flesh ever later, it was just so fun and spectacular and perfect, so thank you to everyone who read, everyone who confessed, and everyone who attended (also: all of you who drank many drinks).

And yes, of course I know that Caught Looking has the same title as a seminal work in feminst history, one which I do in fact have . . . somewhere. A total classic from the sadly still-going-on "sex wars."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home