Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I hate drama



As I'm sure many of you know, I hate confrontation. I hate it when I'm involved, and I hate it when it's people I know. That's why I haven't commented on the Morgan/Michael, Overheard in New York/New York Overheard drama. I met them both on the same night, a night I was very fucked up and a wreck, and both helped me through that episode in their own ways and I've both enjoyed and been amused by getting to know these two very unique guys, who I can safely say are each unlike anyone else I know.

I just noticed that people have been searching for photos of Michael Malice, and have been friends, with a few ups and downs, with both for the past year so I really just don't want to have to pick sides. If you want to read more about Malice, check out Ego & Hubris: The Michael Malice Story. Also, I interviewed him recently on Gothamist.

I will say, though, that this comment doesn't seem totally applicable, since Morgan does go by his middle name (he's credited as S. Morgan Friedman in the Overheard in New York book):

Rule of thumb: When picking sides in a blogger slapfest, always go with the guy who uses his real name.

And really, that's my last word on that. See? Perhaps I learned something in those years of studying political science at Berkeley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home