Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Village Voice column help catchall

Help relieve my upcoming vacation stress (I don't mean that in a dirty way, I mean that in a my-head-is-exploding-from-too-many-things-to-do-at-once way) and give me some juicy quotes for my Voice column. And by "juicy," I mean about cocksucking or sex while drunk, or blowjobs while drunk, or . . . any of the below. But one of those topics sometime today would be good. Also, this doesn't have to be about your life NOW, it can be about something that you used to do/be into/fantasize about/etc.

For my Village Voice Lusty Lady column, I'm looking to interview people/get your stories about the following topics (you must be 18+ to respond) - email me at rachelkb at gmail.com if you want to reply or you can post below, but email is best, and you can be totally anonymous (or if you want me to I will use your first name, up to you):

1. Blowjobs - do you like giving them? getting them? Both? What specifically do you like about giving them (the emphasis is on giving blowjobs) - what circumstances make it best/ideal for you? When do you not like it? Is there anything the person you're giving the blowjob to can do to make it better for you? Really, anything you have to say about giving blowjobs, I'm interested in hearing, the sooner the better on this one. I'm especially looking for gay men - don't just say "yes" or "no" - tell me what you do/don't like, best/worst case scenarios, any interesting stories. Please give me your name (or pseudonym), age, sexual orientation and anything else relevant.

2. Hair color fetishes/preferences - Do blondes, brunettes, or redheads (or, for that matter, green, blue or purple hair) get you hot? Will you only date/sleep with people with a certain hair color? (If you know/have a guess), why that color? Do you think people with that hair color have certain personality traits, or is it simply a visual thing?

3. Unsafe sex - What happened? was it a one-time thing or a regular occurence? Were you pressured into it? Did you regret it? Did you like it? Were there regrets/consequences/concerns?

4. Number of partners - Do you count the number of sexual partners you've had? Did you used to count and no longer do? Do you care, for yourself and/or your partners? Is there a lowest number acceptable and a highest? What does the number of one's partners signify to you?

5. I want to do a column called "The Art of Rejection" - how to decline a date, proposition, end a relationship/hookup, etc. gracefully, instead of, say, disappearing without a trace, which seems to have happened to every woman I know (I'm not saying it's just women it happens to, just that I know many women who it's happened to). I want to get all kinds of input on "nice" ways to say no to someone and people who've dealt with it from both sides, asker and decliner, guy and girl, gay/straight/bi etc. Email me at rachelkb at gmail.com with your thoughts/stories/take on this.

6. Drunk Sex - how much did you drink? what happened? who was it with? did you see them again? Would the sex have happened if you weren't drunk?

(All of these questions are starting points - if you have some crazy story, which I'm sure some of you do, you can just tell the story in an email.)

If you have suggestions for column ideas, please let me know - I always have various ones in the works but am totally open to suggestions of good topics/events/people to cover.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home