Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, March 06, 2006

Books!

20 Times a Lady

20 Times a Lady



Books make me happy. I devoured Karyn Bosnak's hilarious, fun and fast-paced forthcoming novel 20 Times a Lady (there's even a book blog for it) and will be interviewing her about the topic of counting our lovers and why we obsess so much over our number (as always, if you have something to say on the topic of counting - or not counting - your number of sex partners, write to me at rachelkb at gmail.com but I will probably post about this again. And for those who really are free sexual spirits, check out our group blog Assc.). So I was very happy to see this:

CHILDREN'S: YOUNG ADULT
Karyn Bosnak's BEAUTY QUEEN, a girl crush novel set against the surreal backdrop of teen beauty pageants, to Amanda Maciel at Harper Children's, by Jennifer Unter at RLR Associates (world).


Speaking of books (and babies), I highly recommend Jenny McCarthy's Baby Laughs to new parents and baby lovers, and am also linking to her forthcoming book Life Laughs and her last one, Belly Laughs: (I'm not saying these are all you should read if you're having a kid, duh, but they are fun, breezy, and dish the dirt about all kinds of awful, gross but also awesome and cool things about being a mom):

Belly Laughs

Belly Laughs



Baby Laughs

Baby Laughs



Life Laughs

Life Laughs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home