Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

BEA, bitches!

That subject line is in honor of GirlyNYC, who came with me to Chicago for BEA in 2004 and we had the best best time hotel hopping, wearing kitty ears, and loading up like 100 pounds of books. I am such a nerd and absolutely cannot wait for May and DC and CakeLove and BEA and will probably be firing up the laptop on Saturday in Puerto Rico to find out who's autographing. Also, we have a hot posse of writers joining us this year and I intend to live it up while we're there.

Speaking of books (cause when am I not?), these two recent sales amused me:

NON-FICTION: HUMOR
Bev West and Jason Bergund's BAD BRIDE: 222 Not-So-Blushing Brides and Weddings Gone Wild, a humorous collection of wedding photos revealing the pissed-off control queen beneath the veil, to Rebecca Isenberg at Warner, in a very nice deal, by Jenny Bent at Trident Media Group.

******
FICTION: WOMEN'S/ROMANCE
Lucy Finn's debut paranormal romance, I DREAM OF DIAPER GENIE, to Liz Scheier at NAL, in a nice deal, by John Talbot at Talbot Fortune Agency (world).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home