Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 27, 2006

The World Famous *BOB*


img_8965
Originally uploaded by semyon.
If you haven't already, you must run out right now and check out The World Famous *BOB* at Galapagos tonight, or else very soon all over town. She won "Best Tits" from the Voice in 2002. She is gorgeous, fabulous, and utterly creative, and can mix a martini in her cleavage. I just interviewed her for my Voice column, the one that's proving one of my funnest to write (save for, well, the ones where I'm doing "hands-on research").

*BOB* is one of those people who make me realize how much I love love love New York, how even though I'm sure every city has its entertainers, I'm gonna be a total snob and say we have the best, and I'm so honored to live here. Even when I can't go out as much as I want to, living in such a continually creative, fabulous environment, and getting to, in some small part, add to it, means the world to me. I always go back to this, because it boomerangs and hits me again and again when I've forgotten, that New York is the least lonely place I can imagine. Last night, looking around the party, it was full of community and friends and people from such disparate but interconnected parts of my various worlds. It wasn't my party but I got to float through it and chat and mingle and realize that, after almost 10 years, New York is so most definitely my home. It's where I feel the most alive, and it has so much to offer. We are so lucky and sometimes I forget or shrug it aside, but the fact that on any given night I can go see hot burlesque babes shaking their booties, people who will make me pee in my pants laughing, writers who will dazzle me with their stories, or just wander through streets and bookstores and cafes and bars, play board games or cuddle or just make lover to my laptop if I want, is so vital. It's good when I'm forced to remember that all of life doesn't happen in front of a computer screen, and it really is people like The World Famous *BOB* and Tristan and so many others who help create a culture not just of sexiness, but of pleasure and acceptance for everyone. So yeah, go check out *BOB* and her boobs very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home