Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rejection and acceptance

When I was at The Rejection Show, I got interviewed by an AP reporter.

Thank you to everyone who came out last night to In The Flesh and brought your enthusiasm, thirst, and boobs. It was the perfect end to an extremely stressful day. I read a story about a sexy slip and gave away lots of prizes.

The stress made me realize, once again, that I have the best friends in the world - thanks to HS, EN, and especially EK who all totally rock.

Also, Miriam Datskovsky was on NPR the other day, along with Meghan Daum, Jillian Straus, and Kyle Smith, talking about "Twenty-something Love."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home