Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 27, 2006

Photographer recommendation: Paul Sarkis

A lot of people have been asking me for photographer recommendations, so I want to recommend a wonderful photographer who we ran into last night at Tristan's party, Paul Sarkis. He's fabulous to work with, and took a bunch of me naked and clothes, playing with cupcakes. He's also photographed Joanna Angel (in killer shoes), Seymore Butts, Violet Blue, Shari Goldhagen, Elizabeth Spiers and a bunch of other people. I highly recommend his work, so check it out and contact him if you're looking for headshots, photos for your website, flyers, etc.





Photos by Paul Sarkis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home