Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Getting better

Not much to report. Was in basically a head fog for four days and yesterday just slept for hours and hours, working in a tiny bit of writing and phone calls. Went to the gym today and am desperately trying to catch up on everything. Had a frantic half hour looking for my keys...which were in my purse. That kind of weekend but the gym felt great, and my mind, from all those hours lying down and drifting in and out of sleep, is highly fertile. That's about it, much going on tonight and this week that I'm trying to get a head start on, interviewing some people for my Voice column and just trying to remember everything I need to remember. Not very exciting but tis all necessary. Happy Birthday to Rachel F. and sorry I missed your bday party.

Also, Tuesday night, Mary Lou Lord is playing at The Living Room. Barring a high fever, I'm so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home