Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 19, 2006

To read

Firstly, thank you to everyone who read and showed up at In The Flesh last night. It was a rousing success and lots of fun, though afterward I came home and collapsed. It was a great turnout with great readers, and a full rundown with photos is forthcoming.

One thing I like about the cold weather is hot tea. I've been drinking tea a lot lately, both to stay warm and because I find it soothing. Mostly I've been consuming Lemon Zinger, Bigelow's Vanilla Caramel, and this apple tea I got in Turkey.

Other stuff:

If you're part of a couple who met in a strange way or have tips on how to turn a special friend into a naked friend, Judy McGuire (aka Dategirl) wants to interview you.

Charlotte Observer article, "Do Men Lie More Than Women?"

I linked to Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez's bulimia post, and there are a lot of sites about eating disorders out there (Something Fishy is a good one), but where do you go to learn about healthy eating? I've been trying to eat oatmeal and zucchini (not together) every day, and I take a bunch of vitamins, and try to choose healthy options, but it's not easy if you're out all day. At home is one thing, though then there's the temptation to raid the cabinets, but it's usually when I'm ravenous that I just grab whatever's quickest and easiest. I think the gap between wanting to eat healthily and doing it/knowing how to do it is a big one. So some sites that I've found about healthy weight loss and nutrition are:

Put Down The Donut

Hungry Girl

Skinny Daily Post

If anyone has any general nutrition sites they recommend, please let me know at rachelkb at gmail.com

I've also been walking, which I love. Walked from 32nd/7th to Broadway Lafayette last night, and then just had to hop on the train for that one stop to Happy Ending. Maybe I could've made it if I weren't carrying umpteen books, DVDs and other assorted crap. I'm working on that one, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home