Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 26, 2006

"My Girlfriend's Threesome"

Because they're my friends, I wasn't going to blog about this, but Fishbowl just did, and she's way more widely read than my little blog, so I think it's fine. Rachel did point out that the characters in Will Leitch's novel Catch are called Tim and Helena, as are the players in his essay, though she didn't note that Will's print story in Men's Health is called "My Girlfriend's Threesome" but in the online version it becomes "My Girlfriend's Kinky Threesome." Interesting. I thought it was a very sweet, touching, and very Will essay - and those are all compliments.

See also: Will's Life as a Loser column "This Is About Sex"

It's not about sex, but I did interview Will Leitch on this very blog about Catch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home