Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, January 20, 2006

How awesome is Edith Layton?

(I do promise a rundown of Wednesday's reading, complete with photos, but that'll have to wait.) For now, go check out Edith Layton's awesome post about reading at In The Flesh:

I sat there and listened to passages from erotic novels, and forthcoming novels and stories.

And I didn't blush. Or even widen my eyes. Or titter in embarrassment. Truth is, I wasn't shocked. And it wasn't any weirder than sitting next to my daughter at any one a dozen new movies we've seen together. That could be because of the uninhibited nature of the movies and TV shows we're inundated with these days. It could be because some of the authors were really good writers!

And it could be because of what I said when I began this: a woman's attitude towards sex ripens and matures as she does - if she's been listening all the while.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home