Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The good kind of dealbreaker

Congratulations to my friend Elizabeth Spiers on the soon-to-be-launched dealbreaker.com, a blog about Wall Street, a topic which I know next to nothing about, but I will be reading and hopefully learning something. Elizabeth also looks quite fetching in her new photo by the fabulous Paul Sarkis.

Speaking of deal breakers, I will finally be doing a follow-up column to my "Sex and Dating Deal Breakers" one at some point, probably in March or April, so there's still time to let me know your dating pet peeves: rachelkb at gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home