Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 19, 2006

First-Timers cover!

Especially when my life is so wacky and busy and I'm largely sick of small publishers screwing me over, even unintentionally, it's nice when there's some good news, like a hot cover (I have pretty much no say and just see covers once they're done) - this is the cover image for my anthology First-Timers that's coming out in June:

First-Timers

First-Timers



I'm especially excited to be including some of my favorite writers and bloggers, Waking Vixen and The Educated Slut.

Since the manuscript is now finalized, I can tease you with the Table of Contents:

First-Timers: True Stories of Lesbian Awakening
edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel
Table of Contents

1. Coming When You Call, by Joy Parks
2. 8 Mile, by Therese Szymanski
3. The Pick-Up, by Kate Freed
4. Law School and Lesbians, by Rachel Kramer Bussel
5. What Makes Her Tick? by Tara Alton
6. First Sight, by Laren LeBran
7. What’s a Little Fisting between Friends? by Audacia Ray
8. Strap-On Sex Is So Passé, by Aimee Nichols
9. Light My Fire, by Alison Tyler
10. Wear Me Home, by Jane Vincent
11. Sanctuary Girls, by Scarlett French
12. First Hand Knowledge, by Elaine Miller
13. Sugar Daddy, by L. Elise Bland
14. My Modern History, by Devon Black
15. Gabrielle’s Fountain, by Jean Roberta
16. Runway Blues, by Radclyffe
17. An Incredible, Amazing, Really True Story, by Isabelle Gray
18. Questioning Youth, by Gina de Vries
19. The Orgasmic Orgasm, by Jen Cross
20. Thank You, Frannie, Wherever You Are, by Lynne Jamneck
21. Learning It at Her Knee, by Sacchi Green
22. Snow Dancing, by Laren LeBran
23. Wet, by Tina Simmons
24. Don’t Call Me Ma’am, by Gun Brooke
25. Yolanda’s Sports Bra, by Kate Dominic
26. Now Arriving, by Therese Szymanski
27. Picture This, by Kristina Wrigh
28. The Flying Hat, by Madlyn March
29. Do You Floss? by Therese Szymanski
30. Three’s A Crowd, by Barbara Johnson
31. Meeting FtF, by Radclyffe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home