Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Feedback, subject line: "IGNORANCE"

I read your article "I'm Pro-Choice and I Fuck" and I think its the most ignorant thing I have ever read. As a woman I believe you (women) have the right to f'ck whom ever, when ever and how ever you (they) want. But to be so casual about the death of an unborn child is ignorance! With freedom comes responsibility, women (you) should be more responsible about
having sex. Its people like you that encourage young girls (kids), who aren't prepared for the emotional and physical consequences, to have irresponsible sex. Rather than expressing and preaching your promiscuity, you should be using your talent to encourage young gilrs to safer, smarter sexual practices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home