Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 30, 2006

cheap date

If you win this contest, please take me to the movies

Speaking of romantic comedies, I actually really want to see Date Movie, but I only want to see it ON a date. Maybe I will meet somenoe at The Singles Show. Or a Super Bowl party I'm going to, armed with mini cupcakes. Yes, I am a huge fan of chick lit books (not all of them, but the good ones - I recommend Hex and the Single Girl by Valerie Frankel, and anything by Anna Maxted, and Friday Night Chicas) and chick flicks. In addition to the do-me/slut/spanking feminism, I am a total girlie girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home