Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 15, 2005

truce

The thing is, I don't have to be best friends with everyone, much as I'd sometimes like to be. I've learned the hard way that I can't see the good in everyone, and sometimes have to excise people from my life, sadly, because of circumstances that make it more painful to be friends than not. But, on the whole, I'd like to think I'm pretty fair. I'm fine with people disagreeing with me or critiquing me-certainly, I do that all the time and won't say I like something or someone if I don't. But I'm not out to make enemies or get into feuds, and I know conventional wisdom is to just let things go, it's not so much a matter of my feelings being hurt as people misinterpreting things. The point being, eebmore wrote to me, and all is well. The end.

ps. Not trying to say I'm perfect or I'm always nice or I'm not opinionated or bitchy sometimes, but OVERALL, I think I'm a pretty nice and fair person and just as nerdy and insecure and whatever as anyone else. Not all the time but enough of the time that hopefully I can try to understand where someone's coming from, and all I ask is that people do the same, and you know what? Most of them do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home