Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, December 16, 2005

sun!

It's so sunny and beautiful out I'm almost hot in just a sweater. I slept in, had breakfast with my awesome friend Ellen and am trying to enjoy the sun, get some reading and writing done, send holiday cards and run errands. Before I head off into errand land though I'm just gonna enjoy this rare bit of warmth. I had to skip all the crazy parties last night cause I was just so laden with bags and exhausted from the madness of the week. Just trying to relax, catch up on old projects, start/conceive new ones and figure out all the social gatherings happening in the next few days.

In some happy news, Lippy Imp gave my story "Trepidation" a very nice plug over at Janesguide:

“Trepidation” by Rachel Kramer Bussel smolders, reading like the screenplay to your favorite dirty dream.

That's about it for now, aside from throwing out and sorting stuff in my crazy messy apartment and just trying to enjoy this gorgeous day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home