Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, December 26, 2005

sex blogs are addictive

I could blame it on insomnia or curiosity. I don't really know what it is, but I've been prowling a whole world of sex blogs I've never encountered before while trying to write some stuff here and there. Ah, the internet - great for research, even better for procrastination.

A little Tuesday morning brain teaser for you:

What celebrity has Chelsea Girl had sex with?

That reminds me that at one point I wanted to do a groupie/starfucker column but never got around to it and some of my starfuckers didn't want to name names, though I think between the band groupies and others I can come up with some juicy stories hopefully. She also has an interesting post about something that my gang has discussed quite a bit: the birthday threesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home