Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

With Jeannette Walls at the Elle Readers' Prize party

Taken by Kambri Crews at the Elle Readers' Prize party tonight at The Players Club. Jeannette read the part of The Glass Castle where she makes braces for herself, and was so kind and gracious to me and Kambri. She is not only a brilliant, brilliant writer, but totally kind, graceful, and filled with a warmth and heart that you just do not see every day. I was honored that we were able to attend. Elizabeth Kostova also read from her novel The Historian and we took home copies of both books and the latest Elle. That was just the start of my reading attendance tonight, but I'm on multiple deadlines so it will have to wait until I'm done or taking a break from the writing/reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home