Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 28, 2005

Vote for me!

What an honor...this very blog has been nominated for "Best Urban Sex Blog" in Gridskipper's 2005 Urban Blogging Awards (aka The Urbs). I guess I'll have to spice things up around here. Soon I can tell you about this new book project I'm working on-let's just say, if I was getting any action lately, I could be using it as "research" for my book.

Also, The Apiary is nominated for Best Urban Nightlife Blog and World's Best Urban Arts Blog, and many other familiar names are there too. Very cool, although I don't necessarily think of this as a sex blog, but I'll take it.

Speaking of sex though, Miriam Datskovsky writes about sex toys in her new column. It's also got one of the best column titles I've seen in a while. She's even inspired a blogger to want to become a sex columnist - wonder what Maureen Dowd would have to say about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home