Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, November 26, 2005

quiet

Super quiet weekend, mostly catching up on my sleep, my reading, since I have about 6 book reviews due soon, and renting movies and trying to write while half-watching them (last night: Degrassi Junior High's first 3 episodes, and In Good Company, tonight Happy Endings and The Philadelphia Story). I like long weekends cause I can sleep whenever I want, which is oftenmeans little naps and then waking up in the middle of the night. I'm also very into these Fluffshop holiday cards as I plan out my holiday cards, and hopefully at least half the people on my list will actually get cards this year.

I'm thankful to be back in the city, waiting in the bus in New Jersey in the freezing cold was not exactly tons of fun. What else? Eating all kinds of food, trying to stay warm, digging through the endless mounds of stuff I own in an attempt to purge some/most of it. Oh yeah, I got asked out at my cousin's bris. That was kindof weird and surprising, but we shall see. Photos forthcoming from my recent photo shoot and also my super adorable new cousin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home