Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

it's all about the cleavage


boobies
Originally uploaded by the_educated_slut.
I know Nichelle also posted this pic, but miss j's boobs and bra (and hair!) are too pretty not to share, especially since I just advised someone to show off their cleavage on stage. Cause that's what I do when I'm nervous. Actually, it's what I do pretty much every day. I'm rocking this new purple dress that makes me feel sexy, which is always nice, at least I can appreciate myself and look hot while I'm not getting laid. I'm not really complaining though, just saying. It's actually all about the BRA. I forgot to say that last week I was wearing the same bra as someone else and we rubbed our boobs together, a thankfully unrecorded moment. My friends and I are all about showing off the bras. And the panties, on occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home