Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

aw


ps_DSC0232
Originally uploaded by brianvan.
I adore Susie Felber, she's just full of happiness and light and good energy, and is totally gorgeous and totally modest. She threw a kickass party last night for her romance novelist mom Edith Layton (her latest book is Gypsy Lover and she's reading at my In The Flesh Erotic Reading Series on January 18th at 8 pm at Happy Ending.

The party was a lot of fun, I had a great time and saw people I didn't know where gonna be there, and talked to people like Mo Rocca who I didn't know who they were while we were talking (the topic? Lingerie Barbie). Fabulous, fabulous event and kudos to Susie for putting on such a perfect shindig and for showing her mom the love with a slideshow and moving speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home