Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 14, 2005

And the New York photo...

Well, I don't love it, but here it is. I wish they'd used one from our original dinner cause I had a better outfit, we didn't all have our mouths open, and, well, the stickers. But overall I'm okay with the piece and am mostly glad it's OUT. Cause they told us it'd be out, oh, about a month ago and then it kept getting pushed back. I'm getting some new pics I just shot lying on top of a ton of books and magazines in my apartment soon, those should be fun. And this weekend I get to paint! I'm a nerd and have these weird household activities I like, and one of them is painting, and luckily I have a best friend who has a new apartment to splatter. Also, "unexpected" was actually the second runner up in the "Describe your last sexual experience" category - the first thing that popped into my head was "drunken" but I just couldn't write that. I rarely drink any more, so it was a rare but fun night. You know, July 8th.



Photo by Christopher Griffith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home