Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, October 28, 2005

This book looks yummy

That's all I've got for now, busy with umpteen projects, as always. At least I have a birthday party to look forward to plus everything else happening in the next crazy 2 weeks. I have nothing to do with this book, just thought it looked like fun, it comes out in March from Cleis. Speaking of sugar, I'm baking apple pie and chocolate cupcakes tomorrow - yum!

Lips Like Sugar

Lips Like Sugar



Speaking of Violet Blue, she so gets the need to write:

If I have any friends left, they are the only ones who understand deadlines and the intense need to write. I disappear when I write like this, I feel translucent. Ghostwriters must feel like this, but even more ghostly, more invisible; I could never be a ghostwriter, even though I can produce content like one. Reading this, you are more in contact with me than my close friends. It really is like dating me, in so many ways; I'm inconsistent but still yours. Reading me is intimacy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home