Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 17, 2005

Straight Girls and The Black Table

Ummm...what did The Black Table do to get kicked off the google news alert rounds? Because that's how I keep track of most things in my life. Well, not most things, but when my writing has been posted online. Too much going on in my head and my life for a proper post - suffice it to say, I spent most of the weekend on my couch sleeping, reading juicy novels, on my laptop and watching movies like 9 1/2 Weeks, Kinsey and Calendar Girls (No, I'd never seen any of them before). Though I am not feeling 100% well yet, I am much improved thanks to my supply of cold meds and Airborne and water. Catching up on umpteen things this week, so I will leave you with my little ode to straight girl crushes. NOT girl crushes, as fun as those are, but real, honest-to-goodness, leave-your-head-and-heart-spinning crushes, on straight girls (or rather, straight-girls-who-may-be-persuaded-to-make-out-with-me-if-I'm-lucky).

And, yes, I know about the Gawking. Just not quite sure how to respond. Please note: I don't hate The Magician or the people who party there (of course I adore the people whose parties I attended), I just can't stand being in such crowded places. Reminds me too much of my subway commute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home