Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Manic Flight Reaction


RKB & Sarah
Originally uploaded by girlynyc.
GirlyNYC and I had front row seats for opening night of Sarah Schulman's play Manic Flight Reaction at Playwrights Horizons and had a really great time laughing and appreciating the show. Then we nibbled, took photos and chatted at the after party, where I had such a good time I left the package of stuff I'd won under a chair; fingers crossed that it's still there tomorrow. Much fun after a long day of filing endless papers with my intern and catching up on reading and a teensy bit of writing. Very tired, but the good kind of tired, just need more hours in the day to try to get stuff done but I'll figure it out somehow even though this week is jam packed with events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home