Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 31, 2005

little things

Totally overwhelmed, not even sure where to start, ultra busy week just got busier and we must get ready for our closeups...AGAIN. Exciting + nervewracking = nerves of steel required not to go out and get trashed. Why do I feel like my life's either about to get started or combust in a major way? It's gonna be two weeks of sheer madness. Welcome to 30. It's not that I'm that vain, but it's just...I'm much more comfortable on the other side. I like taking pictures for my friends, but this is big time, this is scary. And I'm used to being the one asking the nosy questions, not answering them. Speaking of which, I've got 6 juicy Gothamist interviews coming right at ya. Well, hopefully I will. Also, it's rare that I have to use the word "vomitous," but today I did. Yeah, I love New York...actually, I really do, but sometimes it totally grosses me out. But it's cool, and I have more important things to worry about than, well, that.

Like what to wear...no, I'm not gonna stress about that either cause I have too much I want to get done this week so next week I can chill and have fun.

Now onto more interesting things so I can actually try to do some writing in formats other than email:

Columbia Journalism Review interviews Elizabeth Spiers on her last day as Mediabistro editor-in-chief (that would be Friday)

Amy Sohn on not wanting kids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home