Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Let's just say I'm many more than 20 times a lady

Nichelle will especially love this one - I may have posted about this before, but Karyn Bosnak of ">Save Karyn fame has a new novel coming out in 2006:

TWENTY TIMES A LADY by Karyn Bosnak. Sold North American rights to Alison Callahan at HarperCollins.

A humorous new novel about a 29-year-old Manhattanite who's obsessed with her "number" (the number of men she's slept with) and what she does once she reaches her limit.


Also, is it me or is it a little amusing that Stefanie Iris Weiss's Gothamist interview (conducted by me) is touted here? That along with the kindof bizarre mention it got in the Everyone Worth Knowing NYT review I just found amusing, though am happy to report that hopefully by the end of the month I'll have all my November Gothamist interviews mostly done and am making headway with December, then a break from that hell (that I adore but is still a hell of a lot of work) for a while. I am trying sooooo hard to both get better and catch up and just move ahead and not keep doing the same old, same old, especially when those are nonpaying gigs. I'm trying, believe me, it's just an uphill battle lately to get any words out, I'm lucky if I make it out of bed and onto the train on time but I am making some proactive moves to get the organization going with some help and just networking and bonding with some awesome new writers I've met and hoepfully I will have good things to report on soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home