Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Everything You Know About Sex Is Wrong

Russ Kick, the man behind The Memory Hole and books such as 50 Things You're Not Supposed To Know, knows how to put together a book, I tell you. His latest is the massive, and I do mean massive, volume Everything You Know About Sex Is Wrong. Click through for the table of contents and info on it. It covers a whole range of sexual experiences, and features essays by some of my friends, including Jen Sincero "On Being a Sexmonger" and Audacia Ray's awesome and funny piece about trying to figure out her fetish (she ponders sneezing, amputees and guns) before reaching her conclusion. And my Voice columns about Betty Dodson and her boyfriend Eric Wilkinson are in there too. But an extra special place in my heart goes out to Educated Slut Jane Vincent who wrote about me in the sweetest, sexiest possible way and made me both smile and blush. I'm so used to being the one doing the writing that to find someone describing my sexual responses in print is...interesting. Anyway, if you can carry it home, I highly recommend it - I think we're doing a reading sometime soon at the Museum of Sex, will let you know. Lots of events coming up, some more nervousness-inducing than others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home