Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Blondes, brunettes or redheads?

For my December 20th (!!! - I am never this ahead, but trying to be more organized, even though I'm drowning in work) column, I want to write about people who have a particular preference for blondes, brunettes or redheads (or, say, people with blue or purple or white hair, whatever) - if you have a hair color fetish or obsession, tell me all about it at blog at rachelkramerbussel.com (as always, you can use a pseudonym, and it can be an overall philosophy or a story of a girl or guy with a particular hair color that bewitched you, whichever). I myself have no hair color preferences but have been known to go for a redhead or two in my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home