Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 16, 2005

writers' karma

Just found out that a friend is going to be published at Fresh Yarn, after I nudged her to send something to them. Yay! This makes me very proud and happy, also makes me feel like I have "good eyes," kinda like Mary Lou Lord does with music. It's a feeling that really can't be surpassed. It's so all about paying it forward, like our group of kickass women writers who are just so talented and as a whole are doing so many brilliant things in this city.

On a semi-related note, Claire Zulkey on good and bad professional jealousy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home