Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, September 25, 2005

up on the roof


rooftop view of City Hall
Originally uploaded by rkb2.
Trying to be calm, take deep breaths, or, as deep as I can of late, and just focus on one thing at a time. I'm realizing, whether I technically have ADD or not, how easily distracted I am. To focus on one task for more than five minutes is hard for me. I flit from one thing to the next, one fickle interest to another, one document to another, and my mind is never settled. I freak out because I am trying to figure out, literally, how to do 5 things at once. What to wear tomorrow, that thing I have to bring with me, editing down this interview, an email I have to send, etc. It makes my head spin and, most importantly, makes me not be mentally present wherever I am. So I'm trying to work on that. I know that's what triggers the panic attacks, big or small. I still had a good time at the show, just took me a little while to get in the right frame of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home