Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

to read

Too busy for real posting, but some things of interest:

Buy My Mom's Book - by comedian Susie Felber, about her mom, romance author Edith Layton. Susie is awesome, in many ways. I especially loved that she live blogged her sick day and has posts with titles like "Pancakes on a lamp."

And Edith Layton's author photo was taken by Lisa Whiteman, who I got to chat with a bit on Friday. She takes awesome photos and I'm going to interview her for Gothamist soon.

Also hung out Friday with the fabulous Lynn Harris and am planning to (finally) read her novel Miss Media soon.

Robin Epstein and Renee Kaplan always have great pop culture commentary. In that mythical spare time (aka my subway rides in the morning and at night), I'm going to read their novel Shaking Her Assets too.

McLeans article, "Girls Gone Raunch"

Small Spiral Notebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home