Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

random, or not

This week so far has been so much about learning, connecting, growing. Realizing the limitations and the power of writing, blogging. It's the little things, the appreciation helps combat my fears, my desire to run away, to not write, to keep it inside. I'm just not that kind of girl. But I'm not always confident, I don't always know what I'm doing, yet somehow, following what I believe, even though that's constantly changing, has yielded results. I feel really blessed by wonderful people, new and old, in my life.

an old Stephanie Klein post, "laugh, cry, and think daily"

When my buttercream frosting lotion runs out, I want this Jaqua marshmallow cocoa body butter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home